Created in 2004, the Riding School at Les Ormes is open all-year round. Its quality infrastructure is accredited by Jeunesse et Sports (a French certification for Culture, Media & Sport) and the Ecole Française d’Equitation quality label (French School of Riding):
- 1 dressage schooling yard (70x30m)
- 1 hurdle school yard (50x80m)
- 2 covered schooling yards (15x30m and 40x20m)
- 1 cross country area with a surface area of 8 hectares with 2 fords, from Club level to Pro 3 level
Our team at your service
Anthony, qualified instructor
Josepha, qualified instructor
State-qualified instructors with skills in:
- pony riding
- lessons and courses at all levels
- preparation and full supervision
- progressing up the gallop stages
Reliable and adapted pedagogical monitoring allowing each rider to progress at his or her rhythm.
The equines for instructional purposes
The Riding School at Les Ormes has 60 equines for instructional purposes, both for leisure and competitions, according to the riders’ needs.
- 20 Shetland ponies
- 25 horses and ponies for instructional purposes
- 15 horses and ponies for riding purposes
Become a member!
Would you like to become a member of the Riding School at Les Ormes?
Contact our team on +33 2 99 73 53 94
Focus on the Club des Ormes membership card
Join the Club Des Ormes and have access to the Domaine, its activities and services.
- Free access to all pool areas
- 10% reduction at the Golf’s Club House
- 10% reduction at the hotel bar
- 10% reduction on 3-star hotel bedrooms, tree and raft houses
- Access to all other activities (with extra charge)
- Access to the Kid’s club for 3 to 11 year olds (with extra charge)
Sign up your close ones and offer them a Club des Ormes card!
- Adults: 150€ / year
- Under 16s: 30€ / year
- Under 26s: 90€ / year
- Kid’s club option: 90€ / year / child