Created in 2004, the Riding School at Les Ormes is open all-year round. Its quality infrastructure is accredited by Jeunesse et Sports (a French certification for Culture, Media & Sport) and the Ecole Française d’Equitation quality label (French School of Riding):
- 1 dressage schooling yard (70x30m)
- 1 hurdle school yard (50x80m)
- 2 covered schooling yards (15x30m and 40x20m)
- 1 cross country area with a surface area of 8 hectares with 2 fords, from Club level to Pro 3 level
- 35 boxes
- 12 hectares of paddocks
Our team at your service
Anthony, qualified instructor
Josepha, qualified instructor
State-qualified instructors with skills in:
- pony riding
- lessons and courses at all levels
- preparation and full supervision
- progressing up the gallop stages
Reliable and adapted pedagogical monitoring allowing each rider to progress at his or her rhythm.
The equines for instructional purposes
The Riding School at Les Ormes has 60 equines for instructional purposes, both for leisure and competitions, according to the riders’ needs.
- 20 Shetland ponies
- 25 horses and ponies for instructional purposes
- 15 horses and ponies for riding purposes
Become a member!
Would you like to become a member of the Riding School at Les Ormes?
Contact our team on +33 2 99 73 53 94