Les Ormes is committed to respecting your privacy. All data collected during your browsing, in particular personal data (e.g. surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) will be treated confidentially and anonymously.
The data collected on the www.lesormes.com website is processed by S.A. Domaine des Ormes, owner of the website, located at Les Ormes, 35120 Epiniac. All the information about our company can be found in our Legal Notice.
During your navigation on our website, data are collected, processed and stored in the following cases:
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your email address which we will use to send you the Domaine des Ormes newsletters.
- When you fill in a contact form, we collect the following information: first name, last name, e-mail address. This data is necessary for us to respond to you and satisfy your request.
- When you request a quote for a corporate event, we ask you for your title, surname, first name, position, company, type of company, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address and information about your project. This data is necessary for us to respond to your request as best as possible and to draw up a quote adapted to your needs.
- When you request a quote for a wedding or reception, we collect the following data: title, first name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address and information related to your project. This data is necessary for us to respond to your request as best as possible and to draw up a quote adapted to your needs.
- When you create a customer account, you will be asked for several pieces of information: e-mail address, surname, first name, postal address, country of residence. When you make a reservation, you are also asked for: date of birth and valid means of payment. This personal data is essential for the proper registration of your reservation. They are collected and used by our own teams on the RESALYS reservation tool which allows us to manage your reservations, stays and other service requests. Les Ormes ensures that this tool complies with the RGPD regulations in force. This information remains confidential and is used solely to provide you with the best possible customer experience.
Your data is kept and used for a period of time that complies with the legislation in force, and in particular with the CNIL reference framework, i.e. for a maximum period of 36 months after your last interaction, with reference to the right to be forgotten.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), any natural person who can prove his or her identity can exercise his or her rights relating to personal data, so you can appeal to it at any time. Here is a summary of your rights:
- Right of portability: to retrieve your data and/or have them transferred to another controller;
- Right of access: to know whether or not a controller is processing your data, and if so which ones;
- Right to automated decisions: to obtain human intervention for certain processing operations that generate decisions;
- Right of rectification: to check the accuracy of your personal data and request rectification if necessary;
- Right to object: to stop or prohibit the processing of your data;
- Right of restriction: to stop the processing of your data;
- Right to erasure: to have your data erased.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at webmaster(at)lesormes.com.
You can also file a complaint with the CNIL (www.cnil.fr).
Les Ormes uses a cookie system that respects your privacy and complies with the recommendations of the CNIL.
When you connect to our website, you have the option of accepting or limiting the collection of your personal data via these cookies, initially intended to optimise your browsing.
Definition of a cookie (source: CNIL): "a cookie is a small computer file, a tracer, which is deposited and read, for example, when a website is consulted, when an e-mail is read, when software or a mobile application is installed or used, regardless of the type of terminal used (computer, smartphone, digital reader, video game console connected to the Internet, etc.). "
For more information, follow this link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cnil-direct/question/un-cookie-quest-ce-que-cest#:~:text=Un%20cookie%20est%20un%20petit,de%20terminal%20utilis%C3%A9%20(ordinateur%2C%20smartphone
There are different types of cookies, including those that are essential to the proper functioning of the website. These cookies are exempt from consent and are referred to as "mandatory" cookies in your settings. They include any trace essential to the provision of an online service requested by the user or any trace intended to facilitate the transmission of communication by electronic means.
The other, non-mandatory, cookies on our website are the following:
- Google Analytics: allows us to collect anonymised data on the browsing behaviour of users and to generate reports on users' interactions with the website.
- LinkedIn Insight: allows us to provide you with personalised advertisements that are tailored to your interests.
- Google Ads: allows us to serve ads that are personalised to your interests.
- Bing Ads Universal Event Tracking: allows us to serve you ads that are personalised to your interests.
- Facebook Pixel: allows us to collect anonymised data in order to measure the effectiveness of campaigns carried out and thus define the relevance of actions. This tag allows us to work on our content so that it corresponds to your needs and interests.
Due to their non-essential and therefore non-mandatory nature, you can choose whether or not to activate them by means of the cookie parameterisation system which is offered to you when you arrive on our website.
However, we remind you that these cookies have been integrated exclusively with the aim of offering you the best possible customer experience.
In accordance with the regulations, your consent is considered valid for a cookie for a maximum period of 13 months after the first deposit of the cookie on your browser.
At any time you can go back to your settings and change them via the button below.
For any further information, please contact us at webmaster(at)lesormes.com.