The environment is the raw material of our business and an additional reason to feel concerned about sustainable development.
Each day we question our habits by recycling our waste in the best possible way, by using environmentally-friendly products and by choosing local distribution channels.
Here are a few concrete examples:
- Ionising the swimming pool water to reduce chlorine consumption
- Making energy-saving lamps the norm
- Treating waste water via lagoons using plant filtration
- Sorting our waste
- Growing plants which do not require much water
- Setting up nesting boxes for tits, the first predator for processionary caterpillars
- Beekeeping - we currently have 8 bee hives
- Developing our on-site orchards
- Using electric buggies, battery-operated chain saws, electric lawnmowers ...
Energy transition is the key subject we are working on ... with passion.