If you thought that Les Ormes would no longer surprise you after Le Dôme, perhaps you were wrong. Today we have the pleasure of presenting to you a new project which will see the light of day in 2025 and its first 3D projections!
A new major project in Les Ormes
Built in the heart of the estate, this new building, inspired by the pretty facades of the town of Dinan or Dol-de-Bretagne, has many new features in store for you:
- A new restaurant capable of satisfying the appetite of 315 people per service;
- A bakery-pastry-sandwich shop open all day;
- A new grocery store and its boutique area where you can find local products and souvenirs;
- A 500 m2 modular room that can accommodate seminars and other events;
- A private rooftop offering a breathtaking view of the rest of the area.
Les Ormes places the environment at the heart of its new projects: presence detectors to limit lighting, recovery of heat produced by cold rooms, rainwater recovery, heating by a less energy-consuming heat pump system or even installation of 200 m2 of photovoltaic panels...
After work which will begin in winter 2023, this brand new space will open its doors to you for summer 2025.