Last update : 01/09/20
We are open since the 12th of June.
Our reception conditions strictly respect the health protocol in force in order to guarantee the health and well-being of everyone.
We ask anyone on site to please respect the barrier actions:
- Wash hands very regularly
- Coughing or sneezing in your elbow or handkerchief
- Use single-use tissue and discard
- Greet without shaking hands, avoid kissing
- Wear a mask in indoor closed spaces
In order to maintain social distance, the number of people is limited in all places of passage such as play areas, shops, sanitary facilities, restaurants, receptions etc. A floor marking was also put in place.
- All the accomodations are open.
- In addition to the usual cleaning, nebulization of all surfaces is carried out.
- The sanitary blocks of the campsite are open and therefore the pitches accessible to all.
- A reinforcement of the number of passages of the disinfection teams was put in place.
- A flow direction is established.
- We prioritize the outside terraces.
- The Club-House is open since 02/06
- The pizzeria “Chez Madeleine” is open since 02/06 in take away.
- The mini market is open since 13/06
- The face mask is mandatory in each establishment.
- All activities are open, except for climbing. All equipment (golf clubs and balls, balloons...) are disinfected after each passage.
- The Kid’s club is open for children from 4 to 12 years old up to 9 children.
- Our activities team will liven the resort up with you, respecting the physical distances and sanitary rules
- The Dome (maximum capacity of 700 pers. without time limit) and its outdoor beach is open since 12/06. A floor marking has been put in place.
If you would like to know more about the details of the health protocols in place at Les Ormes, we invite you to consult this link: Les Ormes - health protocols in force
We are happy to be able to open and look forward to welcoming you to live together an unforgettable holiday!